Information regarding internet/wireless access has been updated and also appears below:
Obtain an Access Account:
- 1. Upon arrival, request a temporary PSU access account (times/locations below).
- 2. You must provide a photo I.D.
- 3. Review and agree to the AD20 requirements.
The above steps will take from 2-5 minutes to complete.
Conference attendees can obtain access accounts at the following times and locations:
- Tuesday 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM 006 LFS
Tuesday 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM 006 LFS
Wednesday 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM 006 LFS
Wednesday 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM 112 BKE
BCCE staff will be on-hand to assign and activate access accounts. Once your access account is activated, you may use any university computer and computer lab to access the internet/email. The above computer rooms/locations are reserved for BCCE attendees during the stated times. Please note that there may be a queue to receive an access account depending on the volume of requests at any particular day/time.
- 4. Wireless service – Once you have activated your temporary access account, staff will provide instructions for obtaining wireless service.
All local hotels have free WiFi available.
Many restaurants in downtown State College, within walking distance of campus, offer free wireless internet access. They include: Starbucks (College & Burrowes), Irvings Bagels (College & Allen), The Corner Room (College & Allen), and Panera Bread (Beaver & Allen).